Removing Nail Polish in 7 Quick Easy Steps
Posted on Sunday, May 24 2015 11:50:00 AM in Blog
Sometimes the only thing that stops me from changing my nail color is the time commitment to remove my current color. Especially with glitter polishes and darker colors. Here are seven steps to easily remove polish.
1. Take a cotton ball and begin unrolling it and dividing it into ten thin balls, enough to cover each nail bed.
2. Pour out a bit of remover into the bottle’s cap, careful not to fill it to the brim.
3. Soak your mini cotton balls that you have separated in the liquid.
4. Spread the cotton coverings over your nails.
5. Let them rest for a minute or two.
6. Once you feel they have had enough time, use a few swipes to take the color off.
7. Viola, nails that only needed one ball to remove the polish in record time.
This allows the remover to saturate the nail bed and makes removal easier. Hope this helps!
SquareHue is a Nail Polish Subscription Box
Subscribers receive a limited edition collection of 2 or 3 polishes monthly. Full-Size, .45oz Nail Polish Bottles
> No trial-size box fillers
> Discover new and exciting premium colors.
> Bottles designed for stability and easy color selection.
We value our subscribers time and are committed to make our service to you as easy as possible.
> Automatic monthly shipments
> Cancel your account anytime
We are sure you’ll love SquareHue quality. Our colors are long lasting and durable. Quick drying with a beautiful, high-shine finish.
SquareHue Nail Polish is:
> “7-Free” Clean formula – Does not contain Formaldehyde, Toluene, DBP, Camphor, Ethy Tosylamide, Xylene, or Formaldehyde Resins
> Proudly Made in the USA
Not currently subscribed and want more details on How it Works click here.
Ready to subscribe? Click on Get Started Now. AND DON’T FORGET TO USE YOUR EMAIL COUPON CODE.
Automatically, a portion of your monthly nail polish box subscription is donated to keep us accountable to what really matters… other people. It’s simple, you get marvelous nail polish delivered to your door and we give to organizations dedicated to helping others. Together we can make a significant difference. You get, Hue gives.